Crash, no video

Reaction score
Live view not showing on DJI Go app. Any tips or tricks on what to check on or what to do to find issue? All looks intact and doesn't appear to be cosmetic camera issue. Unable to get menu pulled up on dji go app as well.

Phantom 3 professional. It still flies, just no feed on the app. Firmware is updated, reinstalled app, tried different device. I'm unable to actress any camera Menu items as well on the dji go app.

Sounds like the dreaded “no image transmission “ issue that is common with the P3P. Caused by overheating during an update or after just sitting for a long period of time without being powered on. You will either need a gimbal board replacement or or have gimbal board that you have “reflashed”.
Did this just a occur, or did you have a crash of some nature?

Reactions: Moho_droneP4
Oops,,just noticed the thread title.
Yes, happened right after a crash, all was working just fine before. Now can't even access the camera Menu. I'm still new to all this, but looks like there's maybe two boards... A bigger and small, which is the one that would typically go out to cause this?

Well, if it was working fine up until the crash, maybe it’s just the ribbon cable. Can you attach a good picture of the camera for us to see?

Sounds like the dreaded “no image transmission “ issue that is common with the P3P. Caused by overheating during an update or after just sitting for a long period of time without being powered on. You will either need a gimbal board replacement or or have gimbal board that you have “reflashed”.
Did this just a occur, or did you have a crash of some nature?
I'm flying a P4 and recently unable to fly due to an IMU issue...could not calibrate. I ordered and installed a new IMU card and now flying again. Leading up to the issue...I had a really hard landing into a tree.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31