Crash Analysis

Reaction score
A friend crashed his P4 several months ago and asked if I could figure out what happened. He has since changed tablets he flies from so I couldn't get access to the Go4 text file so I downloaded what I think is the right file in Assistant 2 and converted it to a .CSV (uploaded). He said it went uncontrollable and came down hard. It didn't damage much more than the skids. I plan on replacing the skids and upper shell, calibrating the IMU and compass and test flying it unless the data points at something else. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• FLY280.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 237
A friend crashed his P4 several months ago and asked if I could figure out what happened. He has since changed tablets he flies from so I couldn't get access to the Go4 text file so I downloaded what I think is the right file in Assistant 2 and converted it to a .CSV (uploaded). He said it went uncontrollable and came down hard. It didn't damage much more than the skids. I plan on replacing the skids and upper shell, calibrating the IMU and compass and test flying it unless the data points at something else. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
It would be an awful lot easier if he still had the original tablet and could get the .txt file from there.
It's just too hard to work out what was going on from what you've supplied.
I don't have the time to work that out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20