Couple questions

Reaction score
Hey got a couple questions for you's...ive had my FC for about a year now. I bought it used and it seems to work fine. I decided to try and hook it up to my laptop today to do a firmware update. So i plugged in a micro usb into the port on the airframe. Plugged in the battery and turned on remote....nothing....i did get a very very dim green led on the airframe but my laptop didnt do a **** thing.....a little confused so i googled what to do and apparently you have to open the remote and plug in the micro usb there? Can someone confirm this please?

Now, i actually did have the remote open today to install my pitch control for my gimbal....i got everything back together and the gimbal doesnt move.....it does what a gimbal is supposed to do but the pitch control doesnt work...do i need to activate the control somehow? Its plugged into the Nazm or whatever the hell its called and plugged into the circuit board on the gimbal but im getting no response.

Lastly...the sticker on my airframe says its a p330....is this different from an FC?

I can provide pictures if need be, just ask and thanks in advance for any help....this is new RC territorry for me i came from 1/8 scale nitro buggy racing so flight controllers and whatnot is all new.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl