Corrupt images

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I took a few pics from my p3 pro today and when uploaded into lightroom, they appear to be partially corrupt. Ive used it for stills before, and there was no issue. Not sure if it is the memory card or the phantom. The memory card is a top of the range lexar. Has anyone had this issue?

23196442313_0ce954a69f_k.jpg

Attachments

• Dowd-201512180142.jpg
    Dowd-201512180142.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Is it on all pics or just the ones taken into the sun? I have seen this on my handheld digital camera when pointed directly into sun. The pics turn out with banding like on your pics. The P3 Pro has a very small sensor so the signal to noise ratio is very high.

Haven't seen those lines before, if you can format the memory card and give it another go, if still there try another memory card. If it show up on the new card you'll have your answer..... Hopefully not the Phantom.

What do the pictures look like from the go app that's cached. It they have lines then maybe it's the camera. If not then the card on the bird.

Thanks for the advice guys. I formatted the sd card using my mac (i thought formatting on the go app might not be a deep enough format). Problem seems to be fixed now :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl