Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Cornwall has a special place in my heart so i could not wait to use my drone there. I have created a Cornwall Featurette of this special and beautiful place.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Everyone

Cornwall has a special place in my heart so i could not wait to use my drone there. I have created a Cornwall Featurette of this special and beautiful place.

Very nice - so relaxing I fell asleep! :)

Although I left many years ago and don't manage to get back there much, Cornwall is my home county.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Very nice - so relaxing I fell asleep! :)

Although I left many years ago and don't manage to get back there much, Cornwall is my home county.

haha i have had a few comments it has left them relaxed, 10 mins of brain relaxation ha.

Its such a lovely place to visit and could live there. Where are you based now?

haha i have had a few comments it has left them relaxed, 10 mins of brain relaxation ha.

Its such a lovely place to visit and could live there. Where are you based now?
I've lived in Bulgaria for a few years now - a bit more sun than the UK... :) Before that I lived and worked in northern Russia for many years.

I've lived in Bulgaria for a few years now - a bit more sun than the UK... :) Before that I lived and worked in northern Russia for many years.
oh cool, ha yeh i can image a lot hotter.
gosh from one extreme of cold to then heat

what does everyone think of the fact not all the video is just drone footage?

Usually its just 100% drone footage but wanted to try something different with this one

Some vignette in Lands End. Was this intentional?
Interested to know what software you use? I also love Cornwall. Roseland Peninsula does it for me. Lovely part of the UK.
Usually too windy when I try to get the drone out on holiday!!
Will keep trying.

Reactions: Green Phantom
Some vignette in Lands End. Was this intentional?
Interested to know what software you use? I also love Cornwall. Roseland Peninsula does it for me. Lovely part of the UK.
Usually too windy when I try to get the drone out on holiday!!
Will keep trying.

Hi, yeh i wanted a vignette from start to finish, it also had a slight blur which i feel gives a nice effect.
I use Final Cut Pro X on the iMac,.
Really is a beautiful part of the country, i could nt fly as much as i wanted as there was a lot of strong winds at some points.

Here is a bit of a video i did a while back showing how i edited my videos. I have got a bit better since this but still gives a nice cinematic look.

Many thanks, gonna give this workflow a go as only started learning FCPro. But I like it.

oh brill, thats great to hear my video is of help :)
have to post up your video link on this thread so i can check it out

My 1st attempt following Green Phantom workflow video. As stated my 1st attempt so any comments would be welcome as learning Final Cut Pro.

My 1st attempt following Green Phantom workflow video. As stated my 1st attempt so any comments would be welcome as learning Final Cut Pro.

oh thats cool, colours and lighting looks nice. Glad its been of some use :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers