Controls under RTH or forced landing

Reaction score
Using P3SE:

I can't seem to find detailed documentation as to what I can and can not do on the controller when AC is in either RTH or low battery landing mode.

I know I can toggle SW-1 to turn off RTH, but that's about all I know.

1. Is there any detailed documentation on these features?

2. Other than SW-1, can I safely use any of the other controller controls without turning off RTH, and will they work as expected?

3. Do any controls work while AC is in low battery landing mode?

4. If I can and do lower the altitude while in RTH, will it stay at the new altitude or go back up to the pre-set RTH altitude?

Ken
===

You can course your way on RTH, steer it with your RC right stick, as long as you have connection to your bird.
For the altitude, I do not know for sure. I think you can alter that within RTH with your RC, not sure, never had experience of that.

3. No experience, will not try....

Using P3SE:

2. Other than SW-1, can I safely use any of the other controller controls without turning off RTH, and will they work as expected?

3. Do any controls work while AC is in low battery landing mode?

4. If I can and do lower the altitude while in RTH, will it stay at the new altitude or go back up to the pre-set RTH altitude?

Ken
===
In my experience you can use all the controls, can you even change altitude and the bird will continue his way heading to RTH point. I havn't tested on thing: lowering bellow minimum RTH altitude before the Aircraft fly over the RTH point. It could be dangerous.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1