controller wont connect to phantom 3

It's all about updates, they seem to destroy the phantom which is why I never do updates

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey i just signed up for this website. Cant figure out how to start a thread and saw you were online. can i ask for some help.

I cant connect my the camera to my phone! Controller has full response, like i can gimbal up and down so i know they are connected! but i get device not connected on the app! the only thing i can think of is my usb port isn't working!! i nee help. i have 10 people waiting on me to shoot them a video of shelling corn and cant even get off the ground :(

i was connected at the house 20 mins prior

Reactions: Dieseljcky
Hey i just signed up for this website. Cant figure out how to start a thread and saw you were online. can i ask for some help.

I cant connect my the camera to my phone! Controller has full response, like i can gimbal up and down so i know they are connected! but i get device not connected on the app! the only thing i can think of is my usb port isn't working!! i nee help. i have 10 people waiting on me to shoot them a video of shelling corn and cant even get off the ground :(

Same thing is happening with me. Anybody have any idea on how to fix this?

Reactions: Dieseljcky

The exact thing happed to me twice now. It will work at home then when I get to where I want to fly it quits working. It even worked in one place and allowed me to shoot video. I went about another half mile and it did the same thing as you described.
One of the things I'm wondering is if your cellular signal has anything to do with it? I really don't know because I had 1 or 2 bars of service. I moved to another place with better cell service and it started working again.
Hopefully someone can help us figure this out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4