Controller camera shutter button issue

Reaction score
Anyone have this happen? Attempting to take some shots with the shutter button on the controller and when pressing it, the monitor shows shoot button activation but there is no "picture snap sound" and the picture is not taken. I've experienced this on single and burst modes. Its random. Pressing it again may activate shutter or it may not. Pressing the shoot button on the monitor, works no problems. Only experience this on my P4P, my P3A works without issue.

I am not sure cannot get to my p4p right now but in settings wasn't there a shutter sound tab you can select on or off?

I am not sure cannot get to my p4p right now but in settings wasn't there a shutter sound tab you can select on or off?
No its not a sound issue. When it happens, it doesn't take pictures at all. Like I said though, it's random. When it does work, the shutter sound is made

I'm in the same boat. The shutter sound is not absolute, as I often only hear a beep and see the animation. Trying to find the reasoning between the beep & shutter sound. User input or software bug?

It's really unnerving as I fly commercially inspecting building facades and really need to know that the photo is being taken and written to the card. I have also been hit with focus delays that waste a lot of flight time. Any ideas or tricks would be much appreciated.

Matthon, the same is with me commercially. It's a henderence to my operations and has been the difference at times with battery/ flight time. I have just reserved to either setting the camera to take pics every 3+seconds or touch the shutter button on the monitor.

I've not seen anyone else have that issue.

I also have the same problem with shutter button... Possible fix with next firmware update.

I thought that when it beeps it’s focusing. When I don’t press down all the way it will beep. Causing focus. When you press harder it takes the picture every time.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
This has happened to me as well. In my case, I rebooted, which worked the first time. The second time it happened, a reboot did not help so I changed batteries and that worked. What does this mean?

Thanks!

I thought that when it beeps it’s focusing. When I don’t press down all the way it will beep. Causing focus. When you press harder it takes the picture every time.
This is what I'm thinking their issue is. I could be wrong.

Bellaflys2016 said:

This is what I'm thinking their issue is. I could be wrong.

I thought that as well but it its not consistant. It doesnt matter how much pressure I apply, it still happens. I dont think this will get fixed on an update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31