Contact MAXXUAV

Reaction score
Sorry if this post is in the incorrect area... Can't find where it really should go.
Does anybody know the best way to contact Jake at MAXXUAV. I've been trying for a month or so and have had zero luck. Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Steve

Reaction score
Sorry if this post is in the incorrect area... Can't find where it really should go.
Does anybody know the best way to contact Jake at MAXXUAV. I've been trying for a month or so and have had zero luck. Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Steve
Screenshot_20190728-084724_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.. I have send numerous emails both regular emails and from the "Contact Us" on the website. I have left 2 text messages. Some did get a hold of me and asked me for pictures of the broken parts. Every email and text I have been sending him pictures. This has been going on for a month or so. All of my emails have been courteous and professional. I am selling my Phantom 4 and it has a broken battery hold down strap for the amplifier which I would like to fix. Although I have been running the amplifier with duct tape and screws I prefer to sell my stuff in perfect condition and would like a new unbroken part. I have purchased numerous items from Jake over the past few years for different quads and he has always answered my emails, etc promptly. All I want is my part so I can sell my Phantom!!

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.. I have send numerous emails both regular emails and from the "Contact Us" on the website. I have left 2 text messages. Some did get a hold of me and asked me for pictures of the broken parts. Every email and text I have been sending him pictures. This has been going on for a month or so. All of my emails have been courteous and professional. I am selling my Phantom 4 and it has a broken battery hold down strap for the amplifier which I would like to fix. Although I have been running the amplifier with duct tape and screws I prefer to sell my stuff in perfect condition and would like a new unbroken part. I have purchased numerous items from Jake over the past few years for different quads and he has always answered my emails, etc promptly. All I want is my part so I can sell my Phantom!!
Yeah I've bought several things from him myself an most was seamless. But I did have a problem with 1 , and it was a chore to contact him . I had a few unanswered text as well , so I just texted and called him back to back a few times and he did finally return my call . Good luck

Reaction score
Yeah I've bought several things from him myself an most was seamless. But I did have a problem with 1 , and it was a chore to contact him . I had a few unanswered text as well , so I just texted and called him back to back a few times and he did finally return my call . Good luck
Well, it's good to know it's not just me !! So I'll continue to contact him and at some point I guess I get some action. Thanks for the help. I wish you a good weekend.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luiss