Contact MAXXUAV

Reaction score
Sorry if this post is in the incorrect area... Can't find where it really should go.
Does anybody know the best way to contact Jake at MAXXUAV. I've been trying for a month or so and have had zero luck. Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Steve

Sorry if this post is in the incorrect area... Can't find where it really should go.
Does anybody know the best way to contact Jake at MAXXUAV. I've been trying for a month or so and have had zero luck. Your help is appreciated. Thanks, Steve
Screenshot_20190728-084724_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for your reply.. I have send numerous emails both regular emails and from the "Contact Us" on the website. I have left 2 text messages. Some did get a hold of me and asked me for pictures of the broken parts. Every email and text I have been sending him pictures. This has been going on for a month or so. All of my emails have been courteous and professional. I am selling my Phantom 4 and it has a broken battery hold down strap for the amplifier which I would like to fix. Although I have been running the amplifier with duct tape and screws I prefer to sell my stuff in perfect condition and would like a new unbroken part. I have purchased numerous items from Jake over the past few years for different quads and he has always answered my emails, etc promptly. All I want is my part so I can sell my Phantom!!

Thanks for your reply.. I have send numerous emails both regular emails and from the "Contact Us" on the website. I have left 2 text messages. Some did get a hold of me and asked me for pictures of the broken parts. Every email and text I have been sending him pictures. This has been going on for a month or so. All of my emails have been courteous and professional. I am selling my Phantom 4 and it has a broken battery hold down strap for the amplifier which I would like to fix. Although I have been running the amplifier with duct tape and screws I prefer to sell my stuff in perfect condition and would like a new unbroken part. I have purchased numerous items from Jake over the past few years for different quads and he has always answered my emails, etc promptly. All I want is my part so I can sell my Phantom!!
Yeah I've bought several things from him myself an most was seamless. But I did have a problem with 1 , and it was a chore to contact him . I had a few unanswered text as well , so I just texted and called him back to back a few times and he did finally return my call . Good luck

Yeah I've bought several things from him myself an most was seamless. But I did have a problem with 1 , and it was a chore to contact him . I had a few unanswered text as well , so I just texted and called him back to back a few times and he did finally return my call . Good luck
Well, it's good to know it's not just me !! So I'll continue to contact him and at some point I guess I get some action. Thanks for the help. I wish you a good weekend.

Same here. Funny my purchase was made July 23rd 2019 and since the initial email with sales info pre sale I have had 7 unanswered emails to them. I purchased the ItEliteMaxx Range full kit and clean install kit. with mount and clean install kit. The install kit was missing parts and the antenna arrived used complete with missing paint and wear on the mounts and panel. The plastic panel looks like it sat in the dirtiest drone backpack in the world or just a dirty floorboard. The biggest complaint was that the short cables included in the kit have a 90 degree swivel block and the cable ferrule that is pressed into the block portion is not seated and the cable is suspect. I went with this company since they seemed to be a respected member of this community and as new flyer that's all I can go by other than trial and error. So far I am not pleased with the quality and most importantly the lack of support. If you can't even return an email you probably need to just close shop. I understand this sounds harsh but regardless of what life throws at you it's not my job to eat it for you on the flip side of your issues. COMMUNICATE.

Order #5888

Same here. Funny my purchase was made July 23rd 2019 and since the initial email with sales info pre sale I have had 7 unanswered emails to them. I purchased the ItEliteMaxx Range full kit and clean install kit. with mount and clean install kit. The install kit was missing parts and the antenna arrived used complete with missing paint and wear on the mounts and panel. The plastic panel looks like it sat in the dirtiest drone backpack in the world or just a dirty floorboard. The biggest complaint was that the short cables included in the kit have a 90 degree swivel block and the cable ferrule that is pressed into the block portion is not seated and the cable is suspect. I went with this company since they seemed to be a respected member of this community and as new flyer that's all I can go by other than trial and error. So far I am not pleased with the quality and most importantly the lack of support. If you can't even return an email you probably need to just close shop. I understand this sounds harsh but regardless of what life throws at you it's not my job to eat it for you on the flip side of your issues. COMMUNICATE.

Order #5888

Jake used to have fantastic service. I don't know what is going on but not replying to us is not the norm for him. Only thing I can think of is, an illness or he sold out. Not saying that has happened, just trying to make sense out of this. I have tried off and on since I first started this thread and have gotten nowhere. At this point I have given up trying to get a hold of him, and have fixed the broken part myself. Hope you have better luck.

Jake used to have fantastic service. I don't know what is going on but not replying to us is not the norm for him. Only thing I can think of is, an illness or he sold out. Not saying that has happened, just trying to make sense out of this. I have tried off and on since I first started this thread and have gotten nowhere. At this point I have given up trying to get a hold of him, and have fixed the broken part myself. Hope you have better luck.
Same. I understand things happen, hell my life has been a rollercoaster since birth LOL. The easy thing to do is communicate with your fans and potential customers. I ended up replacing the cable that was intermittently causing signal issues and not seated properly and am in the process of designing/building a 3d printed mount that will secure the panel (windsail) and controller to a tripod.

Edited**
I bet if I hit him in the wallet by requesting a partial refund via Paypal for my time and costs for unanswered emails, calls and acquiring replacement parts elsewhere... I bet he makes contact then. I hate to be that way but he **** sure wouldn't send me the items without full pay. For full pay, I expect full service.

Last edited by a moderator:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic