Is site progress report an asset to investors, builders, city council, ect?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that has flown construction sites for site progress photography/videography?

I'm wondering if you would share a few things:

- Price range to charge?
- Contract or No Contract? If so, what are the terms? ex. How often are the updates required? (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
- What's included? (Post production work or just shoot and hand over)

I'd love to hear from anyone here, not just if you have experience with this. What would ya'll think would be a fair deal for both parties?

Here is a sample of the quality I would expect to produce....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I fly for the real estate and construction company that I work for. They buy the gear... I turn over the material. Works for me...

We use to pay for photos and raw video years ago. Not sure I have looked into pricing.

I would google search companies in major markets and mystery shop them if you really wanted to know structure and fair market pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: D.Bennett
I fly for the real estate and construction company that I work for. They buy the gear... I turn over the material. Works for me...

We use to pay for photos and raw video years ago. Not sure I have looked into pricing.

I would google search companies in major markets and mystery shop them if you really wanted to know structure and fair market pricing.

Thanks for the input!

If you don't mind me asking, what do you regularly do for the company?

Project management... some sales on the side.

I use the photos as much for documentation and RFI's as I do for Marketing Tour videos and portfolio info for finished product

Is there anyone here that has flown construction sites for site progress photography/videography?
I fly every month for a large construction project.
I have been shooting a monthly fly-through video using Litchi waypoints to repeat the same path.
They love it because they can show the board at progress meetings and no-one gets their shoes muddy.
At the moment I have to find a number of points to shoot stills from to match some artist's renderings to provide before & after shots which should dissolve nicely in a presentation.
It's easy work and ongoing so I charge a little more than I do for a real estate shoot of a house and pass on a few nice panorama stills if I see something interesting.
The project is going to take many years to be fully developed so I'm looking forward to some interesting times as the buildings start to go up.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic