Connection To Phantom Failed

Hi again, I forgot to mention something and that is yes I pointed my cell camera that the scan on the bottom of the p2v and it picked it up right away.. So back to the red light on the camera. Not sure why it is red unless that means it is not connected. There was a post I read the other day and it said there should be a connection between the remote and the p2v even without using the wifi extender. I tired to turn off the extender and within 15 or 20 seconds I lost my wifi connection on the phone. It does show my phantomxxxx on the app and shows the wifi connection but in a short time after trying to access the camera it shows failed to connect and the wifi goes gray. I will try to re-flash the camera software.. not sure what else to do. I will never give up until I get this right.

quick update: Still have the red blinking light. Camera will not update the firmware. It fails to change over the name of the firmware as instructed. Also if I turn off the camera is still moves up and down depending on the movement of the quad. Is this normal? I think it all starts with finding out what the red light means, surly needs to be green.

Yes the camera will still move even with the red light on, I am no expert but the light needs to be green, the first position on the switch is camera on, then the next is the wifi on, it should go green in the first position.
Have you tried another card in the camera properly formated.?. If it wont except the updated firmware then it could be that the camera is the problem.
What happens when you press the shutter button on the camera, can you see the picture taken on the card?.

Flack

I was having the same issue and have now up and running. After replacing my camera the drone would not fly and the camera would not display.

These are the steps I had to take to resolve the issue.
Step 1. From DJI Go app -->>RC Settings -->>Linking RC
Step 2. Updating software by deleting DJI app and reinstalling

That is just what I did after I did a bind turned off and back on then removed the app and reinstalled. Now all works great. Just did it a couple nights ago. Thanks for the follow up comment. This is the best forum. Thanks to all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.