Connection problem? or possible hardware failure...

Reaction score
First of all sorry for my bad English (google translator).
Well, I have a phantom 3 standard that I bought second-hand and since I bought it I could never fly it.
I do what the internet indicates, I turn on the remote, I turn on the drone and connect the application, dji go.
After all that, the only thing I receive is yellow trace lights blinking constantly and the solid red front, cardan light flashing red. The control has a red light too. And in the application I see: Remote Controller Signal Weak, and all telemetry data N / A. The only thing that works is the real-time image that the drone sends me.
I would appreciate some help, and thanks in advance!.

Screenshot_20190915-154731.png
Screenshot_20190915-155023.png

It looks as if you are not linked between the aircraft and the controller. Try relinking. Both the link light on th controller and the ac should be green

Just to make sure you have things set right, on your remote display device with the Go app, go to SETTINGS and make sure aircraft mode is off and wifi is on. It should tell you what the nearby wifi networks are. You should see the Phantom if linked. Select the Phantom on the wifi choices. If you don't see the Phantom, then relink the drone as suggested by Dave_Cambridge. Let us know if that works and if you see the Phantom wifi channel on your display device. Also, go to the DJI website and make sure your device is a recommended compatible device. Good luck.

I do what the internet indicates, I turn on the remote, I turn on the drone and connect the application, dji go.
what are you doing to connect do you mean connecting via wifi as is needed for a p3s?

After all that, the only thing I receive is yellow trace lights blinking constantly and the solid red front, The control has a red light too.
bliunking yellow in back means also a red on the rc both mean they are not bound or linked. hav you done a basic link process? have you read the manul which has a table explaing lights.

what are you doing to connect do you mean connecting via wifi as is needed for a p3s?

bliunking yellow in back means also a red on the rc both mean they are not bound or linked. hav you done a basic link process? have you read the manul which has a table explaing lights.

Hello, thanks for answering!. I have read the manual very well, I tried several times to link them with the button indicated in the pdf but I did not achieve a result ...

• Sad
Reactions: JoBe
Just to make sure you have things set right, on your remote display device with the Go app, go to SETTINGS and make sure aircraft mode is off and wifi is on. It should tell you what the nearby wifi networks are. You should see the Phantom if linked. Select the Phantom on the wifi choices. If you don't see the Phantom, then relink the drone as suggested by Dave_Cambridge. Let us know if that works and if you see the Phantom wifi channel on your display device. Also, go to the DJI website and make sure your device is a recommended compatible device. Good luck.

I am almost sure that it is not the problem of my phone, I tried 2 and always the same error ...

have you seen this video?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

have you seen this video?

I tried to link my drone in every possible way, with the application, with the remote control (S2 and the lower camera) and never connected...

If you can get hold of another P3S and its controller and the owner is willing to let you experiment, trying linking your controller to the other drone and the other controller to your drone. That might establish if the problem lies in your drone or controller.
It may seem daft but you might also let the other person try the linking just incase what you are actually doing is not what you think you are doing.

If you can get hold of another P3S and its controller and the owner is willing to let you experiment, trying linking your controller to the other drone and the other controller to your drone. That might establish if the problem lies in your drone or controller.
It may seem daft but you might also let the other person try the linking just incase what you are actually doing is not what you think you are doing.

Yes, trying another control had occurred to me, but I still have to find someone ...

what is the model number of the remote you bought second hand? did it work well when it was shown to you before buying? when you press the link button on the p3s does it feel like a button or do you not feel anything? p3s have had that button break easily.

[QUOTE = "JoBe, publicación: 1462000, miembro: 43575"]
¿Cuál es el número de modelo del control remoto que compró de segunda mano? ¿Funcionó bien cuando se le mostró antes de comprar? cuando presiona el botón de enlace en el p3s, ¿se siente como un botón o no siente nada? Los p3 han tenido ese botón roto fácilmente.
[/CITAR]

El número de modelo es: GL358wA. ¿Para qué lo desea?. El botón funciona perfectamente, se siente y reacciona al tacto. Lamentablemente no pude probarlo antes de comprarlo ...

[QUOTE = "JoBe, publicación: 1462000, miembro: 43575"]
¿Cuál es el número de modelo del control remoto que compró de segunda mano? ¿Funcionó bien cuando se le mostró antes de comprar? cuando presiona el botón de enlace en el p3s, ¿se siente como un botón o no siente nada? Los p3 han tenido ese botón roto fácilmente.
[/CITAR]

El número de modelo es: GL358wA. ¿Para qué lo desea?.
you bought it used and have not said if it ever has worked so i wanted to be sure you had the right (correct) remote to use. sometimes people buy the wrong remote because some of them look the same. you have the right one i think

you bought it used and have not said if it ever has worked so i wanted to be sure you had the right (correct) remote to use. sometimes people buy the wrong remote because some of them look the same. you have the right one i think

Yes, it is the correct one I noticed in the manual ...

what is the model number of the remote you bought second hand? did it work well when it was shown to you before buying? when you press the link button on the p3s does it feel like a button or do you not feel anything? p3s have had that button break easily.
updates on this one did you link it up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan