Configuring distance limit without app

Reaction score
With my problematic camera board and gimbal board after dip in salt water, I'm still able to fly the drone manually, but seems it's not exceeding the 30m distance. I'm not sure due to not using the app , the drone sets itself to beginner mode?

I can't push config via the app. The app connect to drone but pushing settings fails. Anyway i can USB to drone or gimbal USB directly and change the config file and the distance parameters without using app?

I think not,if you dont have a DJI Assistant for P3 series.

It is impossible in theoretical aspect even. How can you input the data in without the appl. With RC only?

Impossible. If you take off and fly with RC only,even without a mobile then the P3 system falls back to the beginner mode.

Via the laptop when connect to the drone. Are they config file created and stored insidd drone that we can retrieve and modify them

Via the laptop when connect to the drone. Are they config file created and stored insidd drone that we can retrieve and modify them
But not directly.the copter has no routermodule as the RC has. May be the RC stores a part of that cfg file in RCs memory self and the other part in the Copters memory.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj