[Complete]For Sale P3A/P3P Controller GL300C- NEW

Reaction score
*SOLD*
Hello everyone, I have a spare Phantom 3 Advanced/Phantom 3 Professional Controller(GL300C, the newest model) for sale. I'm parting out a bird that crashed. Took it out of the box, and cut the plastic wrap(The plastic over the phone holder is still there). Used for less than a minute. So basically brand new. No scratches, or dent, or debris, etc. I find it quite funny, everything I get lasts less than 1 minute...:(. Just send me a message if interested. Accepting offers.(Not going to overprice this...) Perfect condition.

PeGwIXM.jpg

rtbIx0t.jpg

yZcp70N.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I have a spare Phantom 3 Advanced/Phantom 3 Professional Controller(GL300C, the newest model) for sale. I'm parting out a bird that crashed. Took it out of the box, and cut the plastic wrap(The plastic over the phone holder is still there). Used for less than a minute. So basically brand new. No scratches, or dent, or debris, etc. I find it quite funny, everything I get lasts less than 1 minute...:(. Just send me a message if interested. Accepting offers.(Not going to overprice this...) Perfect condition.

PeGwIXM.jpg

rtbIx0t.jpg

yZcp70N.jpg
I'm interested. Is it still available? I need to replace my model GL300B. Do you know the difference between yours and mine? I am in southern California

I'm interested. Is it still available? I need to replace my model GL300B. Do you know the difference between yours and mine? I am in southern California
Technically yes. The GL300C is the newest revision of the controller. Like GL300A -> GL300B, it is just a revision, they changed some components to improve efficiency, etc. Not a huge deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj