Compatibility with Motorola Droid Turbo phone?

Reaction score
I have previously flown my P3P using an iPhone 6, and have had no problems connecting and navigating with the DJI Go app. I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Turbo phone, and when I open DJI Go, it won't let me enter the camera view. My RC is still connected (the indicator light is green), but nothing changes when I connect the RC to my phone.

I noticed that the Motorola Droid Turbo is not on DJI's list of recommended devices. Does this mean that it is not compatible with the P3P? Has anyone else with a Droid Turbo found a workaround for this issue?

I have the newest firmware update, 1.09.0060. Thanks in advance for your help!

No, just the ones on the list were tested, and found to work well.
There may be several other devices that will run the power hungry Go app smoothly... But following the list saves you from a hit or miss conclusion...
One other thought. You can try downloading the go app, from the android store, just to see if it loads/runs. That may be an early indicator. ;-)
Post your results.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
I noticed that the Motorola Droid Turbo is not on DJI's list of recommended devices. Does this mean that it is not compatible with the P3P? Has anyone else with a Droid Turbo found a workaround for this issue?
It doesn't mean it's not compatible if it's not on DJI's list. You can find a bunch of other devices that aren't recommended by DJI but work just fine here.

The Motorola Droid Turbo is not a commonly used device. In these search results, most people said it did not work for them.

I have previously flown my P3P using an iPhone 6, and have had no problems connecting and navigating with the DJI Go app. I recently purchased a Motorola Droid Turbo phone, and when I open DJI Go, it won't let me enter the camera view. My RC is still connected (the indicator light is green), but nothing changes when I connect the RC to my phone.

I have the newest firmware update, 1.09.0060. Thanks in advance for your help!
Airmapper I have a Motorola turbo phone and use it for both me P2 and P3a. You just have to find the right sequence to get it to work. I know it sounds dumb. I start my controller then the phone and then the drone. a few times it did not work I would close the app and reopen it. I like to close any thing in the background also.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20