Compass Error Crash

Thanks for taking the time to help, i appreciate it.Would this be the file that you need?

Attachments

• log-2016-05-30.txt
    654 bytes · Views: 221
No. The DAT file has a .DAT extension on the end of the filename.

Thanks for taking the time to help, I appreciate it. Would this be the file that you need?

Attachments

• log-2016-05-30.txt
    654 bytes · Views: 191
@BudWalker

DJI have been fantastic, sent me a UPS shipping label. They've assessed the drone, agreed to fix it under Warranty and are going to ship it back to me in the next 2-3 days.

Camera was damaged, no video but minimal movement. It was hanging by a cable. Smashed lens. Shell was split and had crack/ripples in it. Motors pointing different directions. Sad to think about it!

They've advised that there was an issue with my flight battery which caused the problem.

I've got 3 batteries so it would be good to know what I'm looking for if there is an issue. I had it in the back of my mind that my last crash was the same battery but didn't think it would cause this behaviour.

I'm away from my usual computing environment for another 3 weeks and can't look at the .DAT. As I recall the battery quit or dislodged in midflight. Maybe that's what DJI is referring to. However, there was definitely the propulsion issue twice in that one flight. So, it's good DJI fixed it under warranty even if it was for a different reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik