Company named Control Tower keeps asking for $99

Reaction score
Keep getting email from a company called Control Tower.

Won't let me cancel unless I call them. Have no idea who they are? Anyboby know?

It won't let you cancel what?

I went online where it says account, and cancel. I hit cancel and it says you got to call.

While I don't agree with that customer retention strategy, there are many companies that require a phone call to cancel a service. So, if this is a service you purchased, you'll have to jump through the hoops to cancel it.

If this is not a service you purchased, simply mark the email as spam and you won't receive additional email from that company.

Last edited:
Browse much in malaysia?......

Keep getting email from a company called Control Tower.

Won't let me cancel unless I call them. Have no idea who they are? Anyboby know?
Do you have a Wells Fargo account? They have an app by that name that helps you manage your automatic payments and subscriptions to companies like Netflix, Spotify, etc.

You went online, and connected with a WebSite you know nothing about and clicked on a link that says "account??" THAT was your first, and biggest mistake.

Bud

I went online where it says account, and cancel. I hit cancel and it says you got to call.

Reactions: amused2deth
But... but... it had pictures of scantily clad girls.... What could go wrong?.

Reactions: PJC5301
Its a scam, report the email, ignore them and move one. Do not visit websites, do not click links, and do not call.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94