Clicking sound p3a

Reaction score
So when ive been flying my bird i use 3x batterys so i get x3 flights around 15-20 mins per flight once ive finished with my bird i bring it down to pack away i turn the battery off & my bird starts making like a clicking noise reminds me like overheating but it isnt i'm new to drones so it could be normal?

Thankyou stay safe.

Are you using 3rd party batteries? I have bad experience with a particular 3rd party brand doing exactly what you describe. Let me guess, you have to remove the battery to stop the clicking, once it cools you can reinsert with no clicking. Am I correct?

Reactions: JoBe
So when ive been flying my bird i use 3x batterys so i get x3 flights around 15-20 mins per flight once ive finished with my bird i bring it down to pack away i turn the battery off & my bird starts making like a clicking noise reminds me like overheating but it isnt i'm new to drones so it could be normal?

Thankyou stay safe.
I have the same issue with one of my non DJI batteries. It stops clicking when I remove it.

Reactions: JoBe
Are you using 3rd party batteries? I have bad experience with a particular 3rd party brand doing exactly what you describe. Let me guess, you have to remove the battery to stop the clicking, once it cools you can reinsert with no clicking. Am I correct?

Yes mate :/

Yes mate :/
I have one battery that does that too. Its very annoying. I don't know of any fix for it. I only use that particular battery for close short flights as I just don't completely trust it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik