Reaction score
Hi everyone

So for my latest video i added a bit of a cinematic style effect to the video edit. I really like how it turned out. Please let me know your thoughts and any suggestions for any improvements, both the flying and the edit.

Thanks

I just signed up on this forum to comment on your video.

Excellent shooting. Excellent editing. I especially like the music. Perfectly fits. I am turned off by videos with loud head banger music. This video turns your attention to the structure where it should be. Can you imagine building that structure back then???

Thank you for the very well done video!!!

Reactions: Green Phantom
I just signed up on this forum to comment on your video.

Excellent shooting. Excellent editing. I especially like the music. Perfectly fits. I am turned off by videos with loud head banger music. This video turns your attention to the structure where it should be. Can you imagine building that structure back then???

Thank you for the very well done video!!!

oh wow thank you, how did find me? via the description?

Really great comment, really appreciate it and yeh i know what you mean about the music, i spend ages listening to music for my videos and then even change my mind half way through editing.

Did you notice the hints of various sound effects ;)

i have had a few people ask me now how i edit my videos as they like how they look so i will make a video showing a quick how to edit footage soon. Once done i will post up on here or keep an eye out on my Youtube channel

What great scenery & a great video. The colors are perfect and I love that you add the sound of the waterfall in the train over the music when you hit those spots in the video.

Great work!

Reactions: Green Phantom
What great scenery & a great video. The colors are perfect and I love that you add the sound of the waterfall in the train over the music when you hit those spots in the video.

Great work!
Thanks Stigy for the great comment, much appreciated.

Glad you liked those touches, thought it adds that little something which you dont see in most videos. Let me know if you subscribe to the channel :) and il check yours out too if you have one :)

for those wondering what i do to edit my clips to get this look please see the following link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1