Choppy screen & Video

Did you upgrade from iOS 10 to 11.1? My mini 2 keeps nagging me to upgrade from 10 but have been holding off after reading about lag with 11.

I just replied to a similar thread and my experience after updating to iOS 11.2 with all its new 'features' and also updating DJIGO4 were a lot of video issues and the screen dropping in and out. I deleted 5GB of stuff from device, cleared the video coach and switched it off and also reset my channel and transmission rate settings (custom channel 20 and 4 Mbps). Seems to have cured it but given the amount of additional processing grunt with both iOS and the app, I may be looking at a dedicated device.

Reactions: Shujah
Did you upgrade from iOS 10 to 11.1? My mini 2 keeps nagging me to upgrade from 10 but have been holding off after reading about lag with 11.
I had no choice and I cannot go back. I purchased the mini 2 as a dedicated, used, reset to factory. I would not go to 11 if I had a choice. Still flying with Android.

I just replied to a similar thread and my experience after updating to iOS 11.2 with all its new 'features' and also updating DJIGO4 were a lot of video issues and the screen dropping in and out. I deleted 5GB of stuff from device, cleared the video coach and switched it off and also reset my channel and transmission rate settings (custom channel 20 and 4 Mbps). Seems to have cured it but given the amount of additional processing grunt with both iOS and the app, I may be looking at a dedicated device.
I went to the mini 2 as dedicated device. Was factory reset, i had no choice on activating.

I had no choice and I cannot go back. I purchased the mini 2 as a dedicated, used, reset to factory. I would not go to 11 if I had a choice. Still flying with Android.
I to bought the mini2 second hand as a dedicated device, last thing the sales assistant said was after setting up an account upgrade. Luckily after many years of watching how "upgrades" sometimes go I resisted. It has now become quite insistent having downloaded the upgrade despite me telling it I wasn't interested and every night asks me to supply my pin code so it can upgrade whilst I sleep. I am getting suspicious that this is Apple's way to make me upgrade to something new £££££.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164