Ch7 Gimbal control with stock camera

Scottrod said:
I finally installed my genuine DJI lever and installed the software then calibrated the lever in the software. Freaking sweet! WAY better than using the phone to control the gimbal while flying.
does it work with your new gimbal.... oh ya, you haven't gotten yours yet? :)

Seahorse said:
Run downloaded software, H3 2D set, close. Run Phantom Assistant can see X1 Calibrate under Basic. However turning the pot does not seem to register at all. Any ideas? yes, Phantom on and Tx On.

is it still working with your app or as it stopped working

Stock gimbal. If I select H3 2D the buttons in phone app stop working. I can turn them back on by re-selecting Vision What is not clear is if there is an issue with Potentiometer or software?

Hey folks! I've purchased the tilt lever on ebay, installed, activated 7th channel and calibrated. Works perfect with short run full tilt control! Way better than on the app, I wont miss it.

Attachments

• IMG_8712.JPG
    IMG_8712.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_8713.JPG
    IMG_8713.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_8714.JPG
    IMG_8714.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 457
dave21 said:
Hey folks! I've purchased the tilt lever on ebay, installed, activated 7th channel and calibrated. Works perfect with short run full tilt control! Way better than on the app, I wont miss it.

Nice, looks like good quality

Anyone know if there is a step by step video for the 7th channel mod (not the alternate potentiometer version)?

Alright guys I need help. I've been a Mac user for the last 6 years and we just bought a Laptop with Windows 8 yesterday for my daughter to use. So I downloaded all the DJI software and installed it. Then I downloaded the Phantom2-tool from drop box but the problems is that it asked me if I wanted to open it BEFORE I unzipped it. So I chose the Internet Explorer icon which was the wrong thing to do. Now I'm stuck and I don't know how to unzip the file because IE wants to keep opening it. I've tried to delete the file and re download it but it keeps being recognized and IE wants to keep opening it. WTF? I hate PC's!

BTW, I have the DJI pitch lever installed which fits like a glove

Venom93corba said:
Alright guys I need help. I've been a Mac user for the last 6 years and we just bought a Laptop with Windows 8 yesterday for my daughter to use. So I downloaded all the DJI software and installed it. Then I downloaded the Phantom2-tool from drop box but the problems is that it asked me if I wanted to open it BEFORE I unzipped it. So I chose the Internet Explorer icon which was the wrong thing to do. Now I'm stuck and I don't know how to unzip the file because IE wants to keep opening it. I've tried to delete the file and re download it but it keeps being recognized and IE wants to keep opening it. WTF? I hate PC's!

BTW, I have the DJI pitch lever installed which fits like a glove
right click on the zip folder and select eXtract all

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1393872265129.jpg[/attachment]

Didn't work. When it got to the file it skipped it. Then when I right clicked on the individual file this is what I get.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393872265129.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393872265129.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 320
Venom93corba said:
Didn't work. When it got to the file it skipped it. Then when I right clicked on the individual file this is what I get.

double click (left mouse), when you see the contents, highlight them and drag out of the folder.

Skipholiday said:
Venom93corba said:

double click (left mouse), when you see the contents, highlight them and drag out of the folder.

have you got a programme for opening zipped files if not you need something like winzip or WinRAR if you have not got any of these it why is wont open

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj