CB firmware now 1.0.1.27

Test flight after updating, went well. Seem to be no issues so far. This update is for MC 3.0 or higher.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I have had issues after the April 7 update with Vision app video link freezes, I would have to land the phantom, power cycle, then all was ready to go again. Probably not what this update was for, I do not see how the central board would be involved with the video feed from the camera to the app.

rwalt said:
This is pure speculation on my part, but I have had issues after the April 7 update with Vision app video link freezes, I would have to land the phantom, power cycle, then all was ready to go again. Probably not what this update was for, I do not see how the central board would be involved with the video feed from the camera to the app.

This is a known issue with Android App 1.0.39 and Apple IOS App 1.0.37 and has been corrected by Android App 1.0.40. We're still waiting for the Apple IOS fix, but... you know how long it takes to push an App through there...

-slinger

This is a known issue with Android App 1.0.39 and Apple IOS App 1.0.37 and has been corrected by Android App 1.0.40. We're still waiting for the Apple IOS fix, but... you know how long it takes to push an App through there...

-slinger

Aha, OK. That explains that.

I wonder what this mysterious .27 update is all about?

rwalt said:

-slinger

Aha, OK. That explains that.

I wonder what this mysterious .27 update is all about?

Me too... DJI always drops crap out of the blue and we have to figure out just what it is they're trying to fix... (and also keep an eye out for what they've broken in the attempt...) Amazing... if this show went on the road, it'd never close... :D

-slinger

What happened to .26? .27 not mentioned on the download page yet either, still mentions .25 being latest.

MrC said:
What happened to .26? .27 not mentioned on the download page yet either, still mentions .25 being latest.

Very good question. They may yet update their site and explain this.

I'm wondering if law enforcement agencies just got their kill switch on your phantom. DJI had to show you that an update was occurring, and that you have no choice in the matter because the update is automatic when you connect to the assistant, and DJI is not obligated to explain to you in any way shape or form about the nature and specifics of this update. Just wondering.

rwalt said:
I'm wondering if law enforcement agencies just got their kill switch on your phantom.
I'm wondering what you think the other end of that "kill switch" might be. Click the TX button on their police radio three times? Perhaps a whistle sensor? A Glock might work in a pinch.

dkatz42 said:
rwalt said:
I'm wondering if law enforcement agencies just got their kill switch on your phantom.
I'm wondering what you think the other end of that "kill switch" might be. Click the TX button on their police radio three times? Perhaps a whistle sensor? A Glock might work in a pinch.

I know, I know, it's a stretch thinking along these lines. These machines are becoming ever more capable at giving you realtime images of someone's whereabouts and movements. You know that law enforcement and the military have to be looking at this closely, and trying to find ways to effectively and safely defeat it.

Ok you people have been seeing too many movies!!DJI is so dysfunctional that who knows what the update is for and even ti they will even mention it on the release notes.!!
I went back to version 1.08 I don't have to worry about it..no issues. hang ups, no video feed black outs etc. just smooth flying

rwalt said:
Test flight after updating, went well. Seem to be no issues so far. This update is for MC 3.0 or higher.

Same here! The test flight after the update went very well. Thanks guys for the post!

The update fixed the random go home bug that some people experience. With "home" being China. I think it'll need a bigger battery :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic