CASE THAT WILL FIT RANGE MAXX EXTERNER W/REMOTE AS WELL

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently went to best buy and bought a lowe pro carrying case for my drone and remote. Love the case and everything was setup like i want it. My issue was that it didn't fit my custom remote that has the range maxx hooked up to it. I don't want a case that requires me to dismount the antenna on it every time i put it in the carrying case. So I am praying that someone has had the same problem as me before and can recommend a good carrying case for my phantom 4 drone along with my modded remote.

Thanks in advance!

I have the procraft backpack and it fits fine.

Attachments

• 20160623_235317.jpg
    20160623_235317.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 722
Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
If I recall, one of the companies that make a hard case with the foam cut out inserts was willing to make a new insert if someone sent them the dimensions needed for the cut or better yet provide their controller. No one took them up on their offer. I know Jake (Maxx AUV) was trying to work with a vendor but that fell through too.

Drone world offers one. But they are pricey

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-12-15-20-11.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-12-15-20-11.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 615
Yes. Dbs not maxx. Goodluck finding one that fits the maxx. I have procraft and I have the max antenna. I'll I don't think it will fit installed but will try for you

Yes, the PRO Craft will work for that, $129, I have one for my P3. However I like my Think Tank Helipak better, $200, used with my P4. It will hold the Itelite antenna the same way, but the materials are better, extra handle, firmer construction, and slightly smaller exterior dimensions for airline carry on convenience.

Last edited:
Yes, the PRO Craft will work for that, $129, I have one. However I like my Think Tank Helipak better, $200. It will hold the Itelite antenna the same way, but the materials are better, extra handle, firmer construction, and slightly smaller exterior dimensions for airline carry on convenience.

John, you are sure it fits the moded RC with the Maxx panel????

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yes. Dbs not maxx. Goodluck finding one that fits the maxx. I have procraft and I have the max antenna. I'll I don't think it will fit installed but will try for you

69caaaa492f7a8ab548b7ae9df759631_thumb.jpg

Maxx UAV, in the case!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

But the op doesn't want to remove the panel from the RC

Honestly I made this case fit the panel, with the Bracket ON IT! So I just snap it on to the remote, and screw the two cables in and poof it's done!

Cutting foam was easy, but measuring and making it look factory was hard.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm talking about the Itelite antenna sold by maxxuav, as shown above by tripc.

Right, but the op had the maxx panel and doesn't want to remove it. I have the same need, don't want to constantly remove the panel and so far have not been able to find any case that can do that. I ended up buying a duffel bag and carry the moded RC in there plus all the other tools and stuff. So I got to carry the back pack and the big *** duffel bag.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic