Can't take picture and can't go to video mode

Reaction score
Dear all
Just bought phantom 4.. 5 time flying have problem with camera, when take pic screen blank and not save to memory. And when I will switch to video screen blank and back to normal screen.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
it is not my video but problem is same. Pls anyone help me.

What sort of mobile device are you using? Latest app, firmware up to date? Quality usb cable from the controller to your mobile device?

I am using iphone 5s, huawei p9 lite and iphone 6 but still same problem, I tried uninstall and install DJI GO, firmware using last version and usb come from Dji.. another thing when take the picture or wanna move to video mode screen blank, while screen blank fan on aircraft OFF, and fan back ON when picture on screen back to normal.

If you are indoors, the shutter speed will be in seconds in Auto so "No" you won't see an image until it is written to the card and reappears after the shutter closes or times out. Think of your DSLR camera when the mirror flips up to record the image, you see nothing as long as its open. Video is even more limited in shutter speed than the still camera too. Try it outdoors in sunlight and see if it improves.

Also, the card that comes with the drone is not that fast. Mine will pixelate a lot, and sometimes will drop a frame or two. Try getting something with a faster write speed, maybe a Samsung Extreme Plus 32Gb model.

Seems to lag a lot;

1) format sd card (use format option in GO app and reboot everything)
2) replace with another sdcard as suggested by GMack

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers