Can't link RC with controllet

Reaction score
Hi,

I reset my controller frequency by switching the s2 button back and forth. Now I cannot get my rc(P3 model: w321) to pair with my remote.

In trying to push the linking button, I believe it broke and became jammed under the housing. (Picture attached)

It seems to me this was more of an led than a linking button.

I need help understanding how to diagnose it from here. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 20190707_155215.jpg
    20190707_155215.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 307
Hi,

I reset my controller frequency by switching the s2 button back and forth. Now I cannot get my rc(P3 model: w321) to pair with my remote.

In trying to push the linking button, I believe it broke and became jammed under the housing. (Picture attached)

It seems to me this was more of an led than a linking button.

I need help understanding how to diagnose it from here. Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the forum.

I agree that it looks as if the clear plastic lens has become dislodged and has jammed under the shell.

FYI that it has proven too common over the years for the P3S link switch to completely detach from the main board. Sometimes people can hear it rattling around inside the shell.

If it were mine, I would open the shell to see what happened inside and if the switch itself is still attached. If it were still attached, I’d assess whether or not I’d try to fix the lens or just put it back together without the lens and activate the link switch with a toothpick or something similar.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4