Can't launch phantom 4k

Reaction score
Phantom 4K won't launch updated firmware go through calibration launching with iPhone 6 when I slide to take off it goes back to calibrate screen recalibrate everything looks OK but won't launch

Phantom 4K won't launch updated firmware go through calibration launching with iPhone 6 when I slide to take off it goes back to calibrate screen recalibrate everything looks OK but won't launch
Try some punctuation here. It would help us help you. Hard to decipher your problem.

Reactions: Pharm
Try some punctuation here. It would help us help you. Hard to decipher your problem.
Sorry about that. I'm still unable to take off. I updated the firmware last month but that didnt help.
On launch sequence, I go through the calibration and get ready for take off, everything seems okay. When I slide the bar to takeoff it goes back to calibration screen.

Sorry about that. I'm still unable to take off. I updated the firmware last month but that didnt help.
On launch sequence, I go through the calibration and get ready for take off, everything seems okay. When I slide the bar to takeoff it goes back to calibration screen.
Try a stick calibration might be what it asking,rc sticks under calibrate rc in app

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for suggesting but this still didn't work. Got to the calibrate menu but it won't start the calibration.
Will it do a imu calibration, almost thinking to reinstall app see if that clears it

Another issueI noticed that may be related is on my phone under settings when I select the fan on Wi-Fi it says it's not connected to the Internet

What fan? In any case, ignore the “no internet connection”. It doesn’t need an Internet connection to fly. It’s just telling you that the wifi connection is working but it’s not connected to the internet, which is ok since you’re not browsing with your Phantom.

Sorry fan was meant to be phantom.
Thanks for response. This is so frustrating, not being able to launch the drone. I reloaded the app and updated the firmware, but it won't launch. Won't let me do a stick calibration. I'm wondering if the issue is with the controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan