Can't Connect Phantom 2 Assistant via USB

Reaction score
I've read every post on lots of forums about folks having the same problem.
I haven't seen a solution yet.
When I first got the Phantom 2 there was no problem connecting to the Phantom 2 Assistant.

I've tried every suggestion and checked all connections - nothing works.

Anyone have a solution?

_Thom

I've read every post on lots of forums about folks having the same problem.
I haven't seen a solution yet.
When I first got the Phantom 2 there was no problem connecting to the Phantom 2 Assistant.

I've tried every suggestion and checked all connections - nothing works.

Anyone have a solution?

_Thom

Hi Thom,

If you're using a PC you need the windows driver loaded into the P2 before you can connect to the software. If your using a Mac you won't need the windows driver.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

Hi Thom,

If you're using a PC you need the windows driver loaded into the P2 before you can connect to the software. If your using a Mac you won't need the windows driver.
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

I've downloaded and installed "Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.8'--Three times for my Macbook Pro. I even tried the software on my Mac Pro Tower.

I also tried it on my wife's Windows 7 machine.

Tried seven different USB cables with no result.

Like I said it worked fine when I first got the Phantom 2.

_Thom

I've downloaded and installed "Phantom 2 Assistant Software v3.8'--Three times for my Macbook Pro. I even tried the software on my Mac Pro Tower.

I also tried it on my wife's Windows 7 machine.

Tried seven different USB cables with no result.

Like I said it worked fine when I first got the Phantom 2.

_Thom

When you received your P2 did calibrate both the RC and P2 before your first flight? If so on which computer?

Both on the Macbook Pro.

I'm not going to second guess. Can you take a video how you trying to connect up to the software. Would like to whats going on on the screen.

I ran into the same thing...change cables..for some reason my cable stopped working.

Nothing I did worked.
Boxing the P2 to send to DJI. 6 weeks turn around so I won't be doing any flying for a month and and a half.
All they said it's a hardware problem.

Did you say you purchase it from B&H? If still under warranty I would send it back there and you would probably get it back before the snow flies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl