Can't connect camera to app. New to this whole world!

new controller. fully charged. plugged into usb and still doesn't move when I wiggle the joysticks

new controller. fully charged. plugged into usb and still doesn't move when I wiggle the joysticks

Bill I'll call you this afternoon I'm outside cutting the lawn.

Sorry. Sundays my only day off so I haven't been home much.. I'll call you after I get home and do dinner.. around 7

I don't know why I am having such bad phone service.. the other computer is also 10.. I'm gonna ask my other family members what they have.. u said windows 7 and which windows 8 works?

I don't know why I am having such bad phone service.. the other computer is also 10.. I'm gonna ask my other family members what they have.. u said windows 7 and which windows 8 works?

Windows 7 or 8.1. Windows 8 and 10 just had to many problems.

I figured you battery died and when I called back it just kept ringing.

I didn't even hear it ring.. depends on when you called because once my service popped back on I called mom about the desktop. I sent a few calls out and waiting on responses to see if I can use another computer I'll keep you posted

I called back right after the disconnect.

I didn't even hear it ring.. depends on when you called because once my service popped back on I called mom about the desktop. I sent a few calls out and waiting on responses to see if I can use another computer I'll keep you posted

Hi Bill have you had any luck finding a compatible computer??

Yah I actually tried that today when I was at mom's for the hokiday.. my brother in law works with computers and we updated it.. still no luck

Yah I actually tried that today when I was at mom's for the hokiday.. my brother in law works with computers and we updated it.. still no luck

Then try deleting the rc software again and redownload it.

I didn't have it on her desktop I was using her laptop. Today we did an update on her desktop and then I put the software on it.

I didn't have it on her desktop I was using her laptop. Today we did an update on her desktop and then I put the software on it.

Well did the RC software work or not??

No. that's what I was saying :(

Since you are having a problem with window 10 and other then using it only for the P2 software why not get a used HP Stream 7 with windows 8.1.
Prices range from $61.78 to $53.75 I have one and take it with me when out in the field.

Maybe. I'm going on vacation next week. Will see what kind of money I have left after I get back

How can I plug the fat end of the usb into the tablet? Does it have that port? I've never had a tablet with the big end of the usb's port

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor