Cannot take pictures with 4 Pro +

Reaction score
When I first started flying my new Phantom 4 Pro + I could not see what the camera was seeing in the screen of the controller. I was able to take pictures by guessing where the camera was pointing. Beautiful quality pictures. I updated to the latest firmware and that solved the problem except what I was seeing on the screen had black and white stripes in the brighter areas such as a reflection or the sky. I was still able to take pictures just fine. I have not had any crashes or hard landings but on my last 2 flights I have not been able to take any pictures. I press the silver button on the controller-nothing; I touch the screen button and nothing. Any suggestions?

This is one super flying drone. It is my 2nd drone and this one is far superior to brand x.

John Croes

Your camera is working as designed. The black and white stripes are there to show you areas that are overexposed, allowing you to adjust the exposure for a better picture. That is a camera menu item and can be turned off if you don't need it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl