Cannot connect to DJI Go

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Professional.

I am having trouble connecting to the DJI GO APP on my Ipad 2 mini and my Iphone 6 plus.
After I start every thing up and go to the DGI GO APP I have the following screen:

View media item 1050
As you can see it only has "Camera" where it would normally have "Enter Camera View" and also I have to
set it to "Standard" just to get this "Camera" button. If I set to "Professional" I get the "How to Connect" button.

After selecting "Camera" button I get the next screen:

View media item 1051
I have:
Deleted and reinstalled the DJI GO app
Reininstalled the Phantom 3 Professional Firmware v1.6.0040
I have tried different lightning cables.

Also, the P3 operate (motors start) Have green light on RC and camera.

Has anyone had this problem and if so what was the remedy?

Thanks for help.

gumbo54:
I have had similar issues with ipad 2 mini and iphone 6+ and P3P but can not say they are identical symptoms as I can not view your image links because it says I am not authorized.
I have had connection problems that are intermittent with ipad 2 mini @ app 2.4.3 ac 1.6.4.0 rc 1.5.70 iphone 6+ @ app 2.5.1 ac 1.6.4.0 rc 1.5.70. I have ordered a replacement lightning cable but because of remote location have not received it yet. Restarting ac and rc usually results in connections being established . I have had video loss in flights where the camera view was gone and all the osd data remained. Other posts seem to imply DJI is aware and working on firmware fix.

Thanks for the response. I must of click the wrong box when I uploaded the images. Do you know how to edit the images to make it where people can see them?
I cant find that part anywhere.

gumbo54:
The "you do not have permission to view" message is under a header that says DJI Phantom forum error so I would think its something the moderators could help with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic