Canadian (Ontario) Insurance

Reaction score
I have gone through the forum and come across some great threads with respect to insurance, however, mostly for the US.

I have received a few quotes, two which are worth mentioning. One from Intact (with a minimum of $2million liability), and the other was from Special Risk Insurance. Intact was close to $3k for the year, which included significant coverage but high deductibles. SRI was just over $1200, with $1 million liability and coverage for loss and theft (along with low deductible).

I wanted to see what others are using for commercial insurance and if there are any recommendations. Also, if anyone has experience with either of the above, love to hear your thoughts.

Appreciate the help.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Take a look at what COPA offers . . Canadian Owners and Pilots Assn . . you don't have to be a licensed pilot to get insurance from their agency . . it's Magnus Insurance which is actually from one of the top underwriters . . can't remember which one right now but my $1M plpd was around $850 . . they don't insure the machine they insure you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic