Can you even buy new batteries?

I continue to use my Phantom 3 Standard almost daily.

I just recently purchased Litra Drone leg mounts for attaching cube lights to the legs of my P3S to do light painting. With the cube lights attached it reduces my flight time by about 4 minutes overall because of the added weight.

It amazes me how my P3S which is almost 5 years old still flies just as well as the day I bought it. Thanks to the addition of third party software and the availability of 3rd party batteries, it is still relevant today. My Spark is newer, more stable when landing (has VPS), has more satellites, has newer tech and is a great drone but it will become obsolete before my P3S because there are no 3rd party batteries available for it and batteries are now very expensive and difficult to find, so once my current 3 batteries are done that will be the end of the Spark.

Chris
****...You make a compelling argument for me to get 'er back in the air. ;) Is Litchi still working with it? I know I bought the app years ago and it is supposed to be forever, but what's going on with the apps, either DJI or a 3rd party? Hell, I still need to get my Pumpkin back in the air. Just got a brand new camera for it, & I haven't flown with it yet. My Evo I just used for a job last week I think. Gonna start taking it on jobs with me for my 2nd job...been running across some times when having a drone would have both helped with the job and gotten me some pretty cool and unique shots for my collection! First things first, let's see about getting the S back in the air, first. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20