Can the speed of the camera shift (90 degree shift) be adjusted?

Reaction score
well, two questions:

1. Can the speed at which the camera goes from looking straight ahead to directly downward be adjusted? mine currently is activated by the left button at the 'bottom' of the controller, and it does it in literally half a second or so! can i make that more gradual?

2. what does the other button at the bottom of the controller do? how does one customize it? what are YOU using it for?

There is a wheel on the left rear of the remote. Clockwise moves the tilt up, counterclockwise moves it down, it's very sensitive but I found with practice you can ease up and down as slow or as quickly as you want. I haven't really looked past the presets for the bottom buttons.

There is a wheel on the left rear of the remote. Clockwise moves the tilt up, counterclockwise moves it down, it's very sensitive but I found with practice you can ease up and down as slow or as quickly as you want. I haven't really looked past the presets for the bottom buttons.

Yes, of course. i know about the wheel, but that's not my question.

1. Can the speed at which the camera goes from looking straight ahead to directly downward be adjusted? mine currently is activated by the left button at the 'bottom' of the controller, and it does it in literally half a second or so! can i make that more gradual?
Not that I am aware of.
2. what does the other button at the bottom of the controller do? how does one customize it?
Pretty sure this is covered in the manual.

The speed that the wheel moves the camera can be adjusted. It's in the settings. Not sure about the auto movement from straight to down.

There are three presets you can create for the speed of the wheel. Each preset can be at a different speed. Also tapping and dragging your finger on the screen of your display device can move the gimbal/camera.

There does not appear to be a means to slow the speed of the button(s) on the underside of the controller. There is a drop down menu to program each button, they also may be the same function. However, I have one switch from camera mode to map mode and the other is the gimbal tilt.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic