Can the phantom 3 4k camera replace the vision plus camera?

No.

Almost everything about the Phantom 3 series is completely different from the P2 series. Only prop guards are interchangeable.
My friend took off his Phantom 3 Camera, and I installed it on my Vision Plus. Everything worked completely normal

Well there you go. You can learn something new every day.
That should make for some interesting hybrids.
But after flying with the P3 app, you get spoiled and can't go back to using wifi.

I'd also be very interested to know if a P3 Camera (any of them) can be used to replace the V2+ camera because I'd love to get rid of the fisheye. Anyone tried this? It seems a reasonable upgrade ... if it can be done.

I'm also considering swapping out to be able to use my Sony RX100iii, because I already have both the Phantom 2V+ and the Sony RX100iii. Dronexpert | Quickrelease Sony RX100 mount (Vision+)

The RX100iii conversion is expensive, but the images would be a significant improvement. Anyone tried either of these options?

I'd also be very interested to know if a P3 Camera (any of them) can be used to replace the V2+ camera because I'd love to get rid of the fisheye.
P3 cameras are not compatible with the P2V+.

As we are at that kind of discussion, does anybody know if the camera of the P3S can be mounted on the P3A ?

Reactions: Dronason

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic