Can someone correct me with the RTH function?

Reaction score
Hello, I have a job that's coming up, and I need to fly up and film a roof of a building and inspect it. My question is: I know that if you switch the RTH function on and the drone is 20m or less from the home point, it will just land, but IF I lose signal, will it just land or will it RTH like normal?

but IF I lose signal, will it just land or will it RTH like normal?
If you lose only downlink it will not do anything. If you lose uplink (RC Control) and if you have your failsafe set to RTH that is what it will do withing 2-3 seconds after complete signal loss.

Reactions: AirisR
I know that if you switch the RTH function on and the drone is 20m or less from the home point, it will just land, but IF I lose signal, will it just land or will it RTH like normal?
If you are within the 20m, it will just land if RTH is initiated either automatically with signal loss or manually by you.

Welcome to the forum.

Your best bet would be to go out and test it for yourself so you'll know first hand what to expect. As a professional operator you are expected to know the ins & outs of your equipment under any and all circumstances. This will be an excellent learning experience for you.

Good luck and safe flights.
Allen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga