Can Photos be taken during video recording?

Reaction score
I was just curious if it were possible to click the Shutter button on the remote and take a photo while a video recording was in progress. I couldn't find anything in the manual about this.

No.

That explains why I didn't have a photo on my MicroSD card. ;) Thanks for the confirmation!

Not sure if thats a firmware thing or not . . . .but in VID mode I can take a still by pressing button on TOP Right. Any1 else? {P3P}

Not sure if thats a firmware thing or not . . . .but in VID mode I can take a still by pressing button on TOP Right. Any1 else? {P3P}
If you are not recording at the time.

If the bird is flying on a mission in the "curve" mode and recording video ... can you "pause" the mission ... stop the video and then take a photo?

If this is possible is there any unforeseen problems?

What if signal is lost about this time ... will the bird RTH?

If you want a picture but don't want to stop the recording, you can put the video in windows movie maker (other editing softwares will probably work too) and you can do what's called a "snapshot". Here's a video on how to do it...

Tyson ... thanks for the great tip! I will give it a try.

Question ... is the quality equal to the quality if you were to take a separate photo?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20