Can Photos be taken during video recording?

Reaction score
I was just curious if it were possible to click the Shutter button on the remote and take a photo while a video recording was in progress. I couldn't find anything in the manual about this.

No.

That explains why I didn't have a photo on my MicroSD card. ;) Thanks for the confirmation!

Not sure if thats a firmware thing or not . . . .but in VID mode I can take a still by pressing button on TOP Right. Any1 else? {P3P}

Not sure if thats a firmware thing or not . . . .but in VID mode I can take a still by pressing button on TOP Right. Any1 else? {P3P}
If you are not recording at the time.

If the bird is flying on a mission in the "curve" mode and recording video ... can you "pause" the mission ... stop the video and then take a photo?

If this is possible is there any unforeseen problems?

What if signal is lost about this time ... will the bird RTH?

If you want a picture but don't want to stop the recording, you can put the video in windows movie maker (other editing softwares will probably work too) and you can do what's called a "snapshot". Here's a video on how to do it...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tyson ... thanks for the great tip! I will give it a try.

Question ... is the quality equal to the quality if you were to take a separate photo?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.