Can I use 2 different controllers?

Reaction score
Hey forum,
I did a FPVLR stage 2 antenna mod and as predicted the controller doesn't fit into the case. I'm thinking about picking up another stock controller that would fit in the case just for around the park and using the modded controller occasionally for distance. I can see constantly removing and installing the antennas is going to be hard on the nippples : )
Would I have to "pair" each controller to the P2V+ V3 back and forth? Is this an easy procedure? Thanks for any advice.

Yes you can use two different controllers and as you guessed you'll need to 'bind' (pair) every time you swap.

It's very simple. Several videos on YouTube.

Yes you can use two different controllers and as you guessed you'll need to 'bind' (pair) every time you swap.

It's very simple. Several videos on YouTube.
Does the range extender need to be binded also or is it pretty much generic and its the controller that only gets binded?

Also on YouTube.

So I went to YouTube and all I could find was some alcoholic English dude doing drone videos on his kitchen table with bottles of wine everywhere.

C'mon. Help yourself a bit.

You've got the world at your keyboard finger tips and you can't find this...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Both the range extender and the RC have to be bound. The wifi extender takes a few more steps as you have to enter the MAC address last 6 numbers of the bird into the DJI App setting under binding. There are video how to bind each one.

Both the range extender and the RC have to be bound. The wifi extender takes a few more steps as you have to enter the MAC address last 6 numbers of the bird into the DJI App setting under binding. There are video how to bind each one.
Great, got it, thank you!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31