Can I update to IOS 13 (from 10) and still keep DJI GO 4 Version 4.3.12?

Reaction score
Guys, if there's one thing I've been living buy since i got into this business it's "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".

So I've rarely updated my stuff - be it the firmware or the IOS or the DJI Go app... (Since i got my ipad in July 2017 - i disabled automatic updates)

And as a result I haven't been bothered by many issues that have affected many people after updates.

However, there's an app that I need to use (or want rather) that requires me to update my Ipad Pro 10.5 to IOS 3... and I'm currently on 10.3.2 .

I'm concerned about DJI GO though... Should I go ahead with the IOS update, will DJI Go 4 be updated along with it?

And more importantly will version 4.3.12 work fine on IOS 13?

Or should i just save a bit more and get another more recent Ipad Pro to install my other stuff? (though I'd rather not - these things don't come cheap!)

Thanks,

Reuben

One of the worst things I’ve done was an iOS update to the recent edition.Possibly it was a bad update from my end, but have not had issues in the past with iOS updates. If I could find a reversal button, it would certainly get used.

One of the worst things I’ve done was an iOS update to the recent edition.Possibly it was a bad update from my end, but have not had issues in the past with iOS updates. If I could find a reversal button, it would certainly get used.

I take it i shouldn't update then :(

Goes back to If it ain’t broke, DONT fix it.

True - but i soo want to get another app's latest update which provides great functionality - and the prob is that it's only for IOS 13 :(

Will probably need to save and get myself another iPad Pro for that...

That’s why I have two Mini’s. A 4 and a five. The mini4 is on 12.1.4 with app version 4.3.1 and I’m good with those.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj