P4 Firmware Can’t take off…

Reaction score
My P4P is grounded. I have NLD installed into the bird. I am being told to calibrate the IMU and it’s getting stuck just at the end of stage 4. NLD haven’t seen this happen before, they are telling me it’s not a firmware problem but haven’t really helped much yet .. HELP please.

My P4P is grounded. I have NLD installed into the bird. I am being told to calibrate the IMU and it’s getting stuck just at the end of stage 4. NLD haven’t seen this happen before, they are telling me it’s not a firmware problem but haven’t really helped much yet .. HELP please.
Anyone out there ??? Anyone had problems like this one??? Mayday Mayday… 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: tribar
What's wrong with standard firmware???
I don't understand, I can do what I want (legally) with the DJI firmware.

Reactions: Capt KO
Compatible Go4 app? Possibly roll back to one approved. Don't use NLD myself.

What's wrong with standard firmware???
I don't understand, I can do what I want (legally) with the DJI firmware.
Have you ever had NLD though?? Country are you in ? The advantages that I have got from them have been well worth the small price paid. Mainly the restricted zones. Without it I can’t hover at home. I have now worked out that I wasn’t doing the calibrating quite right and in the last few hours have got the bird back into the sky. Cheers.

I also have NLD firmware on my P4 pro. I am also a part 107 pilot. I fly to map the origin areas of wildland fires in coordination with the air operations section of the fire. I also have a Special Governmental Interest waiver from the FAA. That said, prior to installing NLD, I had been on several fires when the "unlock code" from DJI did not work. Out in the middle of nowhere, miles away from any cell service, muchless any internet connection I'm just out of luck. It was very frustrating. So I can understand that there are legitimate reasons to fly a DJI drone w/ NLD installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen