Camera won't tilt up and down

Bobmyers, I solved!!!

try this method: power on the RC, press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, don't let go of your fingers, power off the RC. Then you can normally power on the RC.
Now my camera tilt up and down and don't pan anymore.
Where did you find that solution? Pretty difficult process to say the least unless you have three arms and hands.

Remember.... Shutter means Photoshot button, not rec and Stop movie.
@Starlights74 --Tried this fix-- it worked!!

Thanks again for your research and sharing the solution! Mike at Phantom help, you might want to file this one in The Fixit File. You may get this question again.

left dial doesn't tilt any more, but yaw

Please first update the firmware to the latest version. Then try this method: power on the RC, press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, don't let go of your fingers, power off the RC. Then you can normally power on the RC.

Much to my surprise-- IT DID WORK!

Reactions: msinger
[QUOTE="
left dial doesn't tilt any more, but yaw

Please first update the firmware to the latest version. Then try this method: power on the RC, press C1+C2+Shutter at the same time, don't let go of your fingers, power off the RC. Then you can normally power on the RC.

Much to my surprise-- IT DID WORK![/QUOTE]

Happy that you solved!!

Mike at Phantom help, you might want to file this one in The Fixit File. You may get this question again.
Done! Thanks for the confirming the fix.

If the above remote controller reset doesn't work for anyone, Litchi has a setting for the C1/C2 buttons that will toggle the camera between tilt/yaw. Install Litchi and configure that setting in the following section of Litchi:

For Apple devices:

For Android devices:

9d80f425489ebb45443dcb98e46d2188c19731e6_2_280x500.jpeg

I have litchi, and I swap from DJI GO App and Litchi App for the VR View with glasses.
Maybe in my case, Litchi has generated the remote control problem.
Could be I've played with. these settings and when I launched DJI Go App something's gone wrong.
But fortunately I solved with the procedure I wrote UP.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl