Camera tilt issue - gets stuck

Reaction score
Hi - didn't see a thread similar to this...

I've noticed as of late my camera getting stuck in various positions ... it has been stuck pointing down, at 45 degrees and most recently as far up as it can get.

The dial on the control doesn't move it.

Only when i physically move the camera (ie. i tilt it gently up or down) does it become "unstuck" and is able to move with the controller again.

I'm wondering is it possible for it to be "dirty"? (i have flown it in some dusty areas)...and would some compressed air clean it out? Or is is something else?

I think it's a mechanical issue on the camera because after i move it it has a full range of motion.

Thoughts anyone?

ever thought about it since there is open mechanical structure and servo motors without any shield covering... . even a little gap it might let some dust/dirt in.. . . i have no advice other than take it to official DJI repair, and make sure it was not caused by crash. . . i am a bit concerning the same thing might happen to the 4 propeler motors somehow. . . .

Does it move freely when not powered on? If so then it's unlikely to be dirt or some other mechanical jam.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4