Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera tilt dont work or responding, H3-3D!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by KrissKristensen, Mar 13, 2015.

1. KrissKristensen

Hi.
    I bought my dji phantom 2 with an H3-3D gimbal just last week. I have been flying 3-4 times, before I desided to adjust the "gimbal tilt controll gain", I adjusted this down to get a smoother tilt when filming. And at the same time i updated the h3-3d to the latest (everything else was up to date).

THEN, suddenly nothing happens when I adjust the tilt under my controller (DJ6), and I have nothing responding on the X1 in phantom assistent software.
    I have tried resetting the gimbal, and updating it again without any luck. I have the settings to the basic version in the assistent software.

Anyone have a solution or any tips on what I can try to solve this problem?

2. jason

Calibrate the RC unit first then redo P2 calibration and that should take care of the problem.

3. Josh S

After calibrating RC, should the RC software be closed before opening PT2 or is it irrelevant?

4. jason

Once you've calibrated the RC close the software but leave the RC on as you will need to calibrate the sticks and switches in the P2 software.