Camera Profile now in Adobe Lightroom 2015.1

Reaction score
For Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers the Phantom 3 camera profile is now available in Lightroom so no need to use the Inspire 1 profile. I used it for 3 image stitch and it seems to work well but part of me is wondering whether it was for pre firmware 1.2.6 or post and whether that correction is applied to DNGs.

I'm sure it'll come out in the wash over the next couple of weeks.

1024x1024

Anything wrong with using the inspire one still? I don't have a current subscription. Either that or can someone upload the camera profile. Pretty please!

Anything wrong with using the inspire one still? I don't have a current subscription. Either that or can someone upload the camera profile. Pretty please!

You probably need someone to take a shot of a building or window or anything with straight lines and then correct it with the Phantom 3 and the Inspire 1 for comparison. I would happily do it but traveling at the moment with the works laptop and not my own.

Thanks. The Inspire one seems to do a good job. However I haven't tried the specific Phantom one so that may even be better.

For Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers the Phantom 3 camera profile is now available in Lightroom so no need to use the Inspire 1 profile. I used it for 3 image stitch and it seems to work well but part of me is wondering whether it was for pre firmware 1.2.6 or post and whether that correction is applied to DNGs.

I'm sure it'll come out in the wash over the next couple of weeks.

1024x1024
Great. Thanks. I hadn't noticed but I see it's there now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers