Camera is shaking please help

This is an obvious sign of several issues common to the P4' cameras. It is most likely a scored sensor on the yaw motor, or, one of the gimbal motors slightly overheated and melted the coating on the armature wires. It doesn't necessarily have to be from an obvious crash. This is why I always have a fan blowing air on the camera when I test & update. I can't tell you how many gimbal motors I have had to throw away from melted coating.. Hope this helps.

Reactions: RodPad and Kuzza27
This is an obvious sign of several issues common to the P4' cameras. It is most likely a scored sensor on the yaw motor, or, one of the gimbal motors slightly overheated and melted the coating on the armature wires. It doesn't necessarily have to be from an obvious crash. This is why I always have a fan blowing air on the camera when I test & update. I can't tell you how many gimbal motors I have had to throw away from melted coating.. Hope this helps.
Thankyou can you point me in the right direction of where i start should i try do it my self or send it to someone??

Reactions: RodPad

We, well I really appreciate your input!

"This is an obvious sign of several issues common to the P4' cameras"
"I can't tell you how many gimbal motors I have had to throw away from melted coating.. "

What do you do with Phantoms for this experience and knowledge?

Rod

Thankyou can you point me in the right direction of where i start should i try do it my self or send it to someone??

I have been repairing DJI cams for 9 years, so I have pretty much seen it all. I also buy good, used cams off eBay, repair them & resell them. Much cheaper than new. Most repairs run around $60 to $175, of course, depending on the amount of damage. If the main circuit board is inop, I can't do you any good. I usually have most DJI camera models in stock. PM me for more info.

Jim

We, well I really appreciate your input!

"This is an obvious sign of several issues common to the P4' cameras"
"I can't tell you how many gimbal motors I have had to throw away from melted coating.. "

What do you do with Phantoms for this experience and knowledge?

Rod

Feel free to PM me for more info.

Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20