Camera is not taking photos

Reaction score
Hello Group,
Just discovered that the Camera on P3P is not taking photos. When I press take photo, it spin for about 8 sec. and after loose signal and after kick me out and nothing saved in the Picture folder.
To add, I tried to switch to video mode, doesn't want to switch. it remain on photo mode.
All the firmware are uptodate
Any body had the same problems?
thanks
SA

Have you tried using the photo and video buttons on the controller? Then remove and view the SD card to see if there are any photos or viddeos.

Have you tried using the photo and video buttons on the controller? Then remove and view the SD card to see if there are any photos or viddeos.
Yes I did try using the controller but nada. Card is empty as well

What capacity is the card and is it C10? How is video recording, ok?
How did you format your card? Can you format via your app?

You using the original supplied 16gig Lexmark card?
Make sure it meets the minimum write speeds.
Did you also try using the physical buttons vs the software screen button?

I have a different but similar problem. It was corrected with a format of the SD card using the DJI pilot app.

I am using the included lexar SD card and I often run out of space. When I delete old video files, it still says that I have no space. I try deleting the files on my computer and via the DJI app and it still says no space. The only way to correct this I found is the format the SD card.

After I spoke to tech support, they said its probably the Camera. loose connectivity or something, because its not just not taking photos, its because loosing signal after 5 sec trying to switch to video.
I guess I have to send it back to be looked at.

I tried all above comments guys.
thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31