Camera drops down by itself

Reaction score
The camera on my P3-4K seemingly operates fine and transmission looks good... then suddenly in mid-flight the camera drops straight down for 1-2 seconds, then re-positions itself forward like normal. It will do this 3-4 times in a normal flight sometimes, by itself. It doesn't always do it.. Anyone else experience this? Maybe a RF transmission issue, or is it camera problem? Input please... Thanks!

try unplugging and re-plugging your cable to the gimbal if that doesn't help you may have a gimbal motor going bad

Reactions: dlang155
I'll assume you're not hitting the button on the underside left of the controller with your middle finger, which conveniently can be used to point the camera directly down quickly. Or inconveniently when you're gripping the controller in the middle of a video clip.

I'll assume you're not hitting the button on the underside left of the controller with your middle finger, which conveniently can be used to point the camera directly down quickly. Or inconveniently when you're gripping the controller in the middle of a video clip.

-- lol Nope not that button, although it used to happen once in a while. Whatever was causing it has stopped for now, so I guess I'll deal with it and see what it does in the future. Thanks

Well, I'll trade you problems. Fairly regular, I put in a fresh battery and get a max flight distance error about 30 meters out. The quick fix is to log out of DJI from the app and relog in, but it doesn't always work.

I have a 1 month old Phantom 3 SE. It has this exact problem. I tried the above suggestions but no success. Has anyone else had this problem and what was the solution?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik