Camera Does Not Respond

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2 which I fly with a smart controller, or a mini-ipad when I want to use Drone Deploy. Noticed yesterday when flying, the camera would no respond. Hangs on the gimbal. Used the smart controller and switched over to the other controller. Successfully linked to controller. With either controller, the camera will not respond. There is a picture, but it does not respond to rotating the gimbal. It appears to move freely. There is no obstruction. Any suggestions? Thank you!

I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2 which I fly with a smart controller, or a mini-ipad when I want to use Drone Deploy. Noticed yesterday when flying, the camera would no respond. Hangs on the gimbal. Used the smart controller and switched over to the other controller. Successfully linked to controller. With either controller, the camera will not respond. There is a picture, but it does not respond to rotating the gimbal. It appears to move freely. There is no obstruction. Any suggestions? Thank you!
I had a similar situation with the Phantom 3, where a bad SD card caused that.
Pull your SD card out and see if that makes any difference.

When I remove the SD card, I am unable to link the drone to the controller. The indicator light turns from green to red.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers