Camera Decentralization!!!!

Reaction score
Hello

I recently flew my phantom, there was a strong gust of wind and this became entangled with a tree and fell from a height of about 20 meters.
From this moment the gimbal center the camera manager is failing, please if you know the solution to this problem would welcome them.

PS: I open all chamber assembly and the motor shaft manager focus this has nothing abnormal
Thank you

Attachments

• Problema.jpg
    Problema.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 360
Have u done an IMU cal after crash?

Recalibrate your Tx if there is no gimball bent should be fine unplug your cables that go to camera and reset them

Does camara move up nad down?

Plug the phantom to pc with cable no propeller turn ph assitant on and turn transmiter wifi and birb on on settings do a tx cal follow intruction and do gimball cal for the knob

Plug the phantom to pc with cable no propeller turn ph assitant on and turn transmiter wifi and birb on on settings do a tx cal follow intruction and do gimball cal for the knob
are you referring to calibrate the sticks of the RC??

Last edited:
Yes

Look the camera isnt in the middle of the dron

Attachments

• IMG_20160814_144250.jpg
    IMG_20160814_144250.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 309
Will look at mine when i get home has to be a mechanical issue like set screw misaligned

Will look at mine when i get home has to be a mechanical issue like set screw misaligned
I've aligned the screw but apparently is not. Although you could send me a picture of the position of the screw in your drone

Fer when drone is off can u move camera freely left to rigth?

I will do 2 Things turn off untight the screw that hold the camera to the main base turn on once it does the dance center camera an tight the screw or turn the bird on and hold all camera to the right position and see in your pressure set the camera on front view it has to be a mechanical problem maybe offsetting it like this will get it in place

I will do 2 Things turn off untight the screw that hold the camera to the main base turn on once it does the dance center camera an tight the screw or turn the bird on and hold all camera to the right position and see in your pressure set the camera on front view it has to be a mechanical problem maybe offsetting it like this will get it in place
I released that screw, I turned on the drone and held the camera in the right position, but the problem is not fixed

Attachments

• IMG_20160815_1904442.jpg
    IMG_20160815_1904442.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 343
so always goes to the same position? sorry hope some other guys are reading your post I ran out of ideas, one more Q does the camera does all the dance at start?

so always goes to the same position? sorry hope some other guys are reading your post I ran out of ideas, one more Q does the camera does all the dance at start?
Yes always the same position and the camera did the dance correctly.
any idea, please

Attachments

• IMG_20160815_192700.jpg
    IMG_20160815_192700.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 308
Try to disassemble the gimball there are 4 phillips screws and see if there is something broken inside after that try to reach hunch he will fix it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20